Starting a new Business?
Starting and buying a business is a major and exciting commitment. Our job is to make sure you get off to the best possible start by helping you to avoid red tape and by providing you with a service that leaves you free to do what you do best. We know that control of costs is a major issue with new businesses so we offer a free initial interview and provide you with a fixed fee quote.
We can ensure that from the start you get the best advice on:
- Business structure - soles traders, partnerships and incorporated businesses
- Cash flows and business plans
- Raising finance
- Dealing with all the red tape - VAT registration, Inland Revenue, National Insurance
- Accounting systems training
We are able to deal with all aspects of company secretarial services, including:
- Formation of new companies;
- Provision of registered office facilities;
- Submission of Annual Accounts and forms to the Registrar of Companies;
- Dealing with official Registrar correspondence;
- Drafting resolutions and completing all forms in connection with increases in share capital, share allotments and transfers, name changes etc.;
- Maintaining company statutory books;
- Attending Board and General Meetings, if required;
- Drafting Memoranda and Articles of Association or amendments thereto.