JA Playmag - шаблон joomla Продвижение

Tax Return

We are accountants in Luton who specialise in self employed tax refunds and tax returns.

You will not normally receive a Tax Return, or notice to file on-line, unless you register with HMRC as self-employed; or if you are a company director. But sometimes you will need to contact HMRC and ask for a tax return. HMRC may occasionally have information which suggests that someone may need to submit a tax return.

We work with the self employed, subcontractors and individuals helping them to complete their tax returns, quickly, simply and with the aim to either maximise their tax refund or minimise their tax liability.