We assist in;
- Processing payrolls on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis, providing all payslips and reports;
- Calculation of gross pay from time-records and dealing with pension deductions and expense claims
- Preparation of annual return forms (P35) and end-of-year employee forms
- Accumulation of data from expenses reimbursed and assistance with preparation of employee benefit forms (P11D) and calculation of tax and Class 1A NIC liabilities; and
- We will advise you of the monthly amounts due to Inland Revenue and provide you with payslips.
Paying your staff isn't just about giving them the right money on the right date. There is tax to calculate, deductions to subtract, sick pay and maternity pay to work out. The Inland Revenue, Benefits Agencies, Child Support, Tax Credits and end of year returns all have to be dealt with.
The Akins & Co payroll team can deal with all this and more, leaving you with more time to get on with running your business. We can deal with weekly or monthly pay.
The legal requirements involved with payroll administration are becoming increasingly complex and we can help ensure you meet the obligations you have as an employer.
For a free quote contact a member of the payroll team with:
- The number of people employed by the business: and
- The method they are paid - cash, cheque or direct to their bank account