When running a hectic business you cannot afford to use valuable time making sure you are complying with the Companies Act. However you do need to be aware how this legislation affects your company and its directors. We can help by carrying out the company secretarial duties for you.
How can Akins & Co help?
We are able to deal with all aspects of company secretarial services, including:
1. Company formations and business setup
2. Preparation and filing of statutory returns
3. Preparation of all documentation (such as minute and resolutions)
4. Maintenance of statutory books (share register, minute book, etc)
5. General advice on company bookkeeping